Charlyn Lopez was born in Costa Rica in 1984. She is from a rural town on the Caribbean side of the country. She studied public relations in college, and always had a love for fitness and dance. Charlyn also spent time practicing martial arts, soccer, tennis, and swimming. In 2006 she became a certified Zumba instructor. In 2012 she received her personal training certification thru ISSA and decided to specialize in seniors and weight loss. Come try Zumba on Thursday night at Cabrillo Fitness at 5:30pm
EDUCATION AND CERTIFICATIONS
Weightlifting Training Course.
Seminars specialized in Senior Fitness with Exercise ETC. INC.
Seminars specialized in Knee and hip replacement with Exercise ETC. INC.
• Zumba GOLD instructor certification.
• Zumba instructor certification renewal.
• Personal Trainer certified by ISSA (International Sports Sciences Association)
• CPR certification
• Bachelor's degree in Public Relations: University Latina De Costa Rica
• Zumba instructor certification.