Are you in need of a night out? Are your children at least two years old? You're in luck!
Each Toadal Fitness childcare hosts a Parents Night Out once a month on a Saturday, so parents can get in that date or free time without hiring the expensive babysitter! What's more, your children will have the chance to socialize, and have a party! Each childcare chooses a different weekend for their event each month, so there's always a date you're available for!
Scotts Valley: Second Saturday of the month, 5-9pm
Live Oak: Third Saturday of the month, 5-9pm
West Side: Last Saturday of the month, 3:30-7:30pm
How Parents Night Out works:
- You must sign up in advance in the childcare. You may call to sign up over the phone. Members and non-members alike are welcome!
- Live Oak & Scotts Valley PNOs are from 5-9pm, and West Side PNO is from 3:30-7:30pm (in case your child has an earlier bedtime!)
- A pizza dinner, water, and fresh fruit are provided. If you'd rather your child eat something else, please send them with dinner.
- Children will participate in active games, arts & crafts projects, bounce in our bounce houses, and have a pizza party! The event is split into organized activities, with about 45 minutes of free time.
- You go out and have a great time!
How the payment works:
For members, unless you specify that you'd like to pay another way, we will charge your card on file with your account for your total, the day before the event. Cash, check, or cards are also accepted. Please make checks payable to Toadal Fitness 4 Kids. Non-members must pay at our front desk.
Prices for members:
$45 for your first child, $15 for each sibling.
Prices for non-members:
$50 for your first child, $20 for each sibling.
For further questions please ask one of our friendly childcare team members, or email firstname.lastname@example.org