Why deal with the hassle, the mess, and the stress of doing a birthday party at your own home? With tons of fun activities for kids, trained staff to supervise and do all the clean-up while you relax, having your child's party at Toadal Fitness makes it more fun for the whole family!
Parties can start as soon as our childcare closes on the weekends, which is 1pm at West Side, 2pm at Scotts Valley, and 2:30pm at Live Oak.
Toadal Party Package: $75/ hour
*Must pay for a half hour of family set-up time BEFORE guests will arrive (our team will help you set up the room however you'd like)
*Must pay for a half hour of staff clean-up time for AFTER guests will leave (we do all the clean-up for you!)
Example: If you'd like your party to go from 3-5pm, you must reserve the toadal party package from 2:30-5:30pm.
- Comes with a Supervising Staff Member
- Staff will assist with all party needs, including helping you set up, supervision of children, and doing all the clean-up for you!
- Use of Children's Center
- Indoor Play Structures
- All toys
- Costumes: fairy wings, tutus, superhero capes/ masks
- Kid & Adult-sized Tables & Chairs
- Music Speaker & disco ball
- Bounce House
- Ages 2+
- Outdoor 30-foot Rock Climbing Wall (Live Oak only)
- $30/ hour
- Children must weigh at least 40 pounds to climb
- Face Painting
- $20/ hour, done by our staff
- Nerf Battles
- $20/ hour: usage of 10-15 nerf guns, darts, and safety goggles
- Extra Employee
- $15/ hour
- Reservation of a second staff is required for parties with 15+ children
- Rental of bounce house, face painting, nerf battles, and rock climbing wall all require reservation of a staff for each item, for the duration of that activity.
- Kids Zumba
- $50 for a 45 minute routine with the kids, taught by a Zumba instructor
All Toadal Fitness members will receive 10% off their total cost!
A non-refundable deposit of 50% of your total is required to reserve a date for a party.
Questions? Interested in our availability or in getting a price estimate? Email email@example.com with questions, or to reserve your date!